Monday, December 22, 2014

Guide for surviving the releasing process and downloads. Going beyond cutting cords


We have entered a new phase in this ascension process. Instead of downloads coming at determinate times, they are non-stop now. The light codes are intense and are changing everything in our world, but even more so, it is changing us. No longer will we see huge leaps taken in groups upon planet alignments, solstices and other events. Now, more so than ever this process has become very personal and individualized.

Our bodies are going from a carbon structure to a crystalline structure. The only way it can do this is for us to clear and remove all things that no longer serve. This encompasses so many aspects of our life and it can make this process long and painful. Understand that with the switching on of our DNA to begin accepting the downloading of the crystalline codes, we are going through a physical and mental cleansing. Most of our pain, physical and emotional is actually us resisting change. Our body is confused, stressed and needs extra care taken. Our emotional and spiritual states can feel like we are in a blender of up and down emotions. Often we are resisting releasing and don't even realize that we were resisting in the first place, this can make letting go even harder. With each piece we release, we make room for the crystalline light codes to be downloaded and processed within our bodies.

Below are techniques that I use to move through these downloads with as little pain as possible. These are my techniques and they work for me in this now. I say, in this now, because as I evolve, my techniques change and evolve too. This is an ever changing process and we need to avoid getting stuck in a rut. Feel free to try them and if they work, great! If one works and others don't resonate, great! If you read this and none of it seems to click, great! You've just crossed things off your list in your search for what brings you peace.

First, water is your best friend. 

You need to drink it and if you can, soak your body in it often. My guides explained that our crystalline structure will be like the Quartz crystal, which is neither a liquid nor a solid, Consuming water helps this trans-formative process greatly.When you are feeling anxious, depressed, or even angry, drink a glass of water. Dehydration can make us feel that way and this process of downloading and processing light codes is very dehydrating.

Bathing in water with crystals (my favorite are quartz, rose quartz and amethyst) can help soothe and clear our aura. I add a 1/2 cup of baking soda to help pull toxins from my body. If I am achy I also include Epsom salt which can supply us with a good dose of magnesium. Rose essential oil is also wonderful to add as it helps raise your vibration. Sit for 40 minutes. Water is also a good place to meditate and speak with your guides. It magnifies all psychic ability and communication. Many people have visions while resting in a tub.

Secondly, Daily Maintenance of the your energy body helps. 

My routine is approx 5 minutes and I find that it helps me a lot. I cut cords, thoughts, clear chakras, my aura and ground my energy. On particularly rough days I will do this more than once. Don't be intimated or think that you don't have the ability to do this work yourself, you can and I will detail what I say, modify it to fit your needs and style.

Here is what I do daily with visualizations and explanations to help ease this process, I will post just the words for ease at the end. :

Say: I call light to myself now    
 (visualize a tube of light coming from source above, encompassing your body and aura. Breathe in this golden light and feel it going into your body, healing you and raising your vibration)
Say: My aura is now cleared, healed and sealed in this golden tube of light
Say: I cut all cords, attachments, agreements and contracts that no longer serve me. I cut them going past, present and future, across all time lines, aspects of self including past lives.  I now release all thoughts, thought patterns, beliefs and old programming that no longer serves my highest good. I gently let go of them, going past, present, and future, across all time lines, aspects of self and past lives.  
(visualize all of these aspects as things, as dark threads coming from your body. Cut them. Visualize a golden pair of scissors if this helps. I prefer a sword of light that swiftly removes it all. A lot of old programming and beliefs are held in the jaw and teeth. I pay close attention to this area and see them being removed gently)

Many of us know the importance of cutting cords, attachments and agreements. If you are unsure of why it is important please refer to this blog post: instructions on cutting cords, attachments and agreements. However, I am finding that for myself, I was missing a vital piece of clearing. I wasn't working on clearing my thoughts, beliefs, and old programming that no longer serves me. All things are energy and even if we don't realize it we create things with our thoughts. They can cling to us and keep us from letting go and moving forward on this ascension journey.

Say: I align all my chakras all the way from the Galactic core all the way down to the Core crystal of the earth. I ask that all my chakras spin together in the correct direction. I ask that all my chakras open fully and release all they are holding that needs releasing. I ask that all my cells and DNA gently lets go of all that is no longer in my highest good.

(I see this as a black mist leaving my chakras, and coming from my pours and turning into sparkles of light. The amount that comes out and from where depends on the day and what is being cleared.)
Say: I send a cord of light from my open heart chakra down through all my chakras to the core crystal of the earth. I ground myself into the Core crystal of the earth. 

(The core crystal of the earth is now a rose quartz, this happened when we were connected back to the galactic and were taken out of quarantine. See your heart cord connecting with her, your cord sinking into her, feel the connection and the love she sends to you.)

At this point I just sit in silence until I feel it's time to stop. Feel free to add or take away anything that works for you and your process.

When I am struggling during the day with a particularly strong clearing/downloading process I will do the last two steps more. I find telling my body to release all that it's holding even if I can't consciously name what the block or resistance is, helps a lot.  

If you have any techniques that help you, please feel free to share them in comments.



Condensed version: 

Say: I call light to myself now    

Say: My aura is now cleared, healed and sealed in this golden tube of light

 Say: I cut all cords, attachments, agreements and contracts that no longer serve me. I cut them going past, present and future, across all time lines, aspects of self including past lives.  I now release all thoughts, thought patterns, beliefs and old programming that no longer serves my highest good. I gently let go of them, going past, present, and future, across all time lines, aspects of self including past lives.  

Say: I align all my chakras all the way from the Galactic core all the way down to the Core crystal of the earth. I ask that all my chakras spin together in the correct direction. I ask that all my chakras open fully and release all they are holding that needs releasing. I ask that all my cells and DNA gently lets go of all that is no longer in my highest good.

Say: I send a cord of light from my open heart chakra down through all my chakras to the core crystal of the earth. I ground myself into the Core crystal of the earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment